Bronx Night Market
The Bronx Night Market is the largest event series in Uptown, The Bronx, and Westchester County. The series, celebrating culture and cuisine, represents the city’s diverse offerings and supports up-and-coming food concepts, all the while encouraging visitors from the greater New York area and beyond to explore our borough.
Our 2020 season will now be every Saturday AND Sunday through November, starting September 26th, from 12-6 pm. Open for brunch, lunch, and dinner! Join us for the best SATURDAY AND SUNDAY you can imagine. Entrance is FREE!
Our number one priority is YOU and making sure you stay safe, so you can indulge in all the foodie goodness this season. The Bronx Night Market along with DOT and City guidelines have implemented new procedures for ourselves and for our community:
- 3 two hour times sessions (reservation required in advance)
- Spacious layout where Vendors will be 10 feet apart.
- Floor markers outlining 6-foot distances on all vendor and entry queues.
- Hand washing, and sanitizing stations throughout the plaza.
- Limited seating areas.
- Thorough cleaning sessions between reserved sessions.
- And a must wear mask policy! Unless eating.
Reserve now and see you soooon.