If you haven’t had a chance to cross the George Washington Bridge over to American Dream’s DreamWorks Water Park yet, now is the perfect time! Right now, the largest indoor water park in North America is offering up a Summer Season Splash special that pays for itself in just two visits. More info is below, but first- here is everything you need to know for your visit to DreamWorks Water Park.
Know before you go
When visiting DreamWorks Water Park, guests can purchase either general hour tickets or a special twilight ticket from 3-5pm. It is recommended that tickets be purchased in advance on the website. Kids under 14 must be accompanied by an adult, and the height requirements for the various attractions can be seen here.
The water park is kept at 81°F year around, making it a fun tropical escape no matter what Mother Nature decides to do. Aside from the largest indoor wave pool, guests can also enjoy a lazy river and slides and rides for all ages.
Additionally, here is some additional information to help you plan:
- Towels are not provided, guests can bring their own or purchase one at the water park
- Outside food is not permitted aside from baby food or formula- or guests with special dietary needs
- Guests can bring in one non-glass water bottle per person, and there are bottle refill stations
- Sun screen is still recommended thanks to the park’s giant sun roof that gives off plenty of sunshine
Summer Season Splash Pass
Right now, visitors can pay $149 for the Summer Season Splash Pass, which more than pays for itself in just two visits. Being that the Bronx is right over the bridge, it’s the perfect option to enjoy through the rest of summer.
The Summer Season Splash Pass includes:
- Unlimited visits to DreamWorks Water Park
- Valid from July 1, 2023 – September 3, 2023
- Blackout dates may apply
For more information about DreamWorks Water, visit here.