Registration is open for summer art classes at the Bronx River Arts Center.
Most classes will be held on-site at the Bronx River Art Center building at 1087 E. Tremont Ave, with sessions taking place within their well-ventilated open space studios and/or outdoors in the backyard, roof garden, or the nearby greenway. Two classes – Digital Illustration and Introduction to Art – will be held virtually over Zoom, while Teen Project Studio +2.0 will be a hybrid class.
BRAC will provide temporary subscriptions of Adobe Photoshop for registered participants in our Digital Illustration classes. Anyone interested in this offer should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Need Adobe Photoshop in the subject line. Subscriptions are limited and are assigned on a first come first served basis.
Below is a list of this summer’s art classes at the Bronx River Art Center:
- Monday Mornings: Painting with Marta Blair (for Young Children)
- Monday Afternoons: Painting with Marta Blair (for Older Children and Adults)
- Tuesday Mornings: Printmaking with Tammy Wofsey (All Ages)
- Tuesday Afternoons: Basics of Drawing with Tiffany Miller (All Ages)
- Wednesday Mornings: Digital Photography with Andréa Straker (Teenagers)
- Wednesday Afternoons: Digital Illustration with Maria Ferrari (VIRTUAL CLASS – Older Children and Adults)
- Thursday Mornings: Introduction to Art with Jennifer Tomaiolo (VIRTUAL CLASS – All Ages)
- Thursday Afternoons: Ceramics with Christopher Quinones (All Ages)
- Friday July 23 and 30: Crocheting Workshops (FREE CLASS for All Ages)