JetBlue just announced the launch of Paisly by JetBlue, a new travel website that helps customers finish booking the rest of their trip after booking their Jetblue flight. Paisly’s smart technology uses flight information to make suggestions on hotel stays and car rentals. Travelers can use the Paisly dashboard to book travel and easily create an itinerary, and every purchase is backed by the airline’s award-winning service with assistance from people happy to help whenever needed.
Right now, Paisly will suggest hotels, car rentals, and theme park offers. JetBlue plans to add additional hotels, vacation rentals, activities, retail products, and more in the months ahead as the airline selects high-quality partners that align with Paisly’s mission.
The new travel website’s name was inspired by the differences among paisley patterns, symbolizing how Paisly’s travel suggestions are unique to each customer and their needs. Unlike the sea of sameness across other travel sites, Paisly presents each customer with a tailored experience that delivers several benefits:
- Individually Tailored Suggestions: Paisly makes recommendations based on each customer’s JetBlue flight reservation and destination. Unlike other travel sites, Paisly is smart enough to figure out what the customer might want based on their flight details so there’s no need to sort through pages and pages of options.
- Unified Dashboard: Paisly provides customers with a single view of their confirmed travel and suggestions for easy access on JetBlue’s custom-built dashboard. Bookings are made directly with JetBlue and the partner, avoiding cumbersome white label and third-party sites.
- Ease of Booking: Since JetBlue already has information like travel dates, arrival/departure times, and other booking details, there’s no need to keep re-entering travel information as you search for and confirm travel. Most bookings can be made in just one or a few clicks.
- Award-Winning Customer Service: Paisly has real people happy to help whenever a customer needs it. Customers have access to a dedicated customer support line where Paisly agents have the ability to directly manage a customer’s itinerary and connect with business partners on their behalf before, during and after their travels.
- Trusted Recommendations: Customers can book knowing that each partner was thoughtfully selected for Paisly. JetBlue will be launching with some established relationships, including Avis Budget Group Car Rentals, Walt Disney World® Resort, and Universal Orlando Resort; as well as nationally recognized hotels, which ensure breadth of coverage.
- More TrueBlue Points: Paisly customers earn one point per eligible dollar on hotels and attractions. For car rentals, TrueBlue members earn 100 points per day and 200 points per day for Mosaics, the airline’s most loyal customers. Mosaic members can expect additional perks and exclusive offers in the future.
Paisly is designed for customers have first booked their JetBlue flight, and complements JetBlue Vacations, which offers exclusive deals on bundled offerings. JetBlue Vacations benefits include best price guarantee, personalized service from local insiders at major Caribbean destinations, and payment flexibility with MarcusPay®.
JetBlue customers can visit paisly.com to view their dashboard and review Paisly’s travel suggestions. Suggestions will also be sent to JetBlue customers via email after booking their flight. Paisly technology directly selects which options are relevant and no customer information is shared with partners unless a booking or purchase is made.