View from One World Observatory -included in GoBe’s selection of tours and activities
Last week we spent an evening on top of NYC at One World Observatory with our friends over at Travel Massive for an amazing launch event of GoBe, an online booking platform that connects travelers with tours and activities in 97 countries.
GoBe.com is the only site of it’s kind that allows users to completely customize and build private itineraries for their upcoming trips. The site has three primary categories of activities: high-value group tours, private excursions, and exclusive, completely tailor-made “Travel Creations” that are found nowhere else online. Users can search for ideas by destination, interest, or group requirement- and can even search cruise schedule itineraries, pricing, and more.
Just from perusing the site, we’ve found some activities we’d love to one day cross off the bucket list. Check out some of our faves:
Vintage FIAT Chianti Road Trip with Tuscan Wine Tasting and Lunch
FROM (USD) $125 PER PERSON
- Vintage FIAT 500: Take the wheel of this authentically restored, 2-door, 2-cylinder classic Italian city car. What this vehicle lacks in raw power, it makes up for in style.
- Chianti sights: Your expert tour guide will lead the way through the Chianti hillside, navigating you to points of special interest along the way to your final destination.
- Wine tasting and lunch: Tour a local winery and learn the old traditions of the region’s wine making before indulging in a farm-to-fork Tuscan lunch and wine tasting.
Whale Watching Cruise & Cayo Levantado Beach Break
SAMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
FROM (USD) $106 PER ADULT | $65 PER CHILD
- Whales at play: Thousands of humpback whales migrate from the North Atlantic to the warm waters off Samana every year, offering an excellent chance to see them feeding, breaching, and playing.
- Humans at play: Relax, swim, sun, and enjoy lunch on the tiny resort island of Cayo Levantado, a paradise of white-sand beaches, grassy slopes, and shops selling Dominican crafts.
Moroccan Cooking Class and Lunch
FROM (USD) $88 PER PERSON
- Ksar Chems Ayour: Located in a small fortress outside of Agadir, Chems Ayour is known for great Moroccan food and dazzling night-time entertainment.
- Whet your appetite: You’ll be welcomed with traditional mint tea and pastries before listening to the chef’s descriptions and then rolling up your sleeves to give it a try.
- Cooking class/lunch: A professional Berber chef and assistants will instruct you in the finer points of Moroccan cooking, including the art of using Moroccan spices, as you prepare authentic dishes like lemon chicken tajine and pastilla.
While there are some pretty amazing ideas for farther travel, there are still many fun ideas right here in the North East- including NYC (did you see the photos from top of One World Observatory? Breathtaking!) To see it for yourself and add some fun ideas to your next trip (or just the bucketlist!), visit www.gobe.com.