Yield: 2 Servings
- 6 Tiger Shrimps
- 8 Bay Scallops
- 6 Baby Clams
- 1/2 lb Linguine (1/2 of box/bag)
- 12 oz. butter
- 2 TB flour
- 1 cup white wine
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 shallots chopped finely
- 4 oz heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, melt 4 oz of butter. Add flour to create paste. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, sweat shallots with 8 oz of butter (low heat- do not brown).
- Add wine and lemon juice to saucepan- let simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Add heavy cream to saucepan, wisk and bring to simmer.
- Gradually incorporate paste from Step 1 until sauce is thickened to desired consistency.
- Boil linguine according to instructions on box.
- In a large skillet, saute seafood with small amount of olive oil.
- When clams open, incorporate linguine and sauce. Season with salt and pepper and toss until pasta is coated.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and tomato rose.
How to Make a Tomato Rose:
- With a knife starting at the bottom of tomato, begin to peel skin in a spiral motion until entire tomato is peeled. This leaves you with one long strip of tomato skin.
- Take bottom end and begin to roll peel tightly in a clockwise motion. Allow end to cover top, then flip upside down.
Recipe from: Chef Geronimo, Bronx NY