Disney’s Aladdin, the hit Broadway musical, will convert its in-person lottery into a digital lottery for a limited number of $30 tickets to every performance via AladdinTheMusical.com/lottery. The lottery, powered by Broadway Direct, begins tonight, Monday, April 4, at 7:00pm, on the following schedule: entries will be accepted beginning at 7:00pm the day before each performance and continue up until 8:30am on the day of the performance, at which point the lottery for that performance will be closed. Participants will be notified within minutes of the lottery closing whether or not they have won. Winners will have 1 hour to pay for their tickets online by credit card. Seat locations are assigned based on availability and may not be transferred to other people or performances.
The following terms and conditions will apply to Aladdin’s new digital lottery:
- Limit 2 tickets per winner.
- Tickets must be purchased via credit card within one hour or may be released for general sale.
- Tickets must be picked up from the box office with government-issued identification or they will be released for general sale.
- Tickets may only be picked up within 30 minutes of the performance time.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter.
- Offer not valid on prior purchased tickets and may not be combined with any other offer.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- Lottery tickets are not valid for exchanges or past-dated performance offers.
- Not all seats are available for the lottery.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Dates, times, prices and cast subject to change without notice.
- Offer may be revoked without notice.
- All prices include a $2.50 facility fee.
For more information: AladdinTheMusical.com/lottery