On Sunday November 29th, over 70 Santas will make their way into the Bronx on motorcycles to raise funds for children in need in the Bronx. We’ve got the scoop on their route, so if you’re nearby, it’s a fun site for your little ones to see!
What: Over 70 members of the Somos Tainos Motorcycle Club will make their annual pilgrimage from Westchester County to the Bronx in an effort to raise funds for coats and toys for needy children of the Bronx. Santa bikers will take off from Empire Harley Davison in New Rochelle and will make their descent into the Bronx by 11 AM to celebrate at the Marine Corp League on Ericson Place in the Bronx.
During the month of December, Biker Santas bring much needed coats, toys and other supplies to underserved areas in the Bronx.
TAINO’S SANTA RIDE
Leaving Harley Davison/New Rochelle located on 8 Industrial Lane, New Rochelle– departure approx. 1:00 PM EST
- 1:05 PM – Exit left onto Weyman Ave.
- 1:10 PM – Turn left onto Boston Road
- 1:15 PM – Turn right onto Pelham Pkwy / E. Fordham Rd.
- 1:20 PM – Bear right onto Dr. T. Kazimiroff Blvd.
- 1:25 PM – Turn left onto Bedford Blvd.
- 1:30 PM – Turn left onto Grand Concourse.
- 1:35 PM – Turn left onto E. 138th St.
- 1:40 PM – Turn left onto Bruckner Blvd. (stay on center roadway).
- 1:45 PM – Turn left onto E. 149th St.
- 1:50 PM – Turn right onto Southern Blvd.
- 1:55 PM – Turn right onto Westchester Ave.
- 2:00 PM – Turn right onto Bronx River Ave.
- 2:05 PM – Turn left onto Bruckner Blvd.
- 2:10 PM – Turn left onto Castle Hill Ave.
- 2:15 PM – Turn right onto Tremont Ave.
- ARRIVAL 2:20 PM EST – Turn left onto 1531 Ericson Place Bronx, NY