While the weather has been pretty unpredictable so far this fall, we aren’t sure what to expect for this NYC winter. That being said, we thought now was the perfect time to share Stride Rite’s latest footwear for winter: the Stride Rite Snoot. It’s a sneaker and boot in one- perfect for little ones to run around and be comfortable in while at the same time being warm and protected from the snow.
The Stride Rite Snoot
For Gia we chose the Snoot in pink, which matches an accent color in one of her winter coats. The adjustable straps make it easy for kids to get their feet inside and are compact enough to fit in a bag or cubby at school/daycare.
Here’s the scoop on the Snoot:
- Water-resistant construction
- 200 grams of insulation to keep feet warm
- Washable materials for easy cleaning
- Fleece lining with antimicrobial treatment to reduce odor
- Alternative closure with hook and loop for easy on/off and adjustability
- Easy-grip straps
- Compactable for easy packing
- Simply throw in the wash with cold water
- Then, air dry
To see more about the Stride Rite Snoot, visit www.striderite.com
One lucky Bronxmama reader will have the chance to win a pair of Stride Rite Snoots for their own little one. To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below: