Caramel Coffee Milkshake
1 Bottle of RealBeanz Caramel Iced Coffee
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 cup ice
Caramel Sauce (optional)
Chocolate Syrup (optional)
Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Drizzle the caramel sauce inside of the glass. Pour the shake into glasses and top with whipped cream, mini chocolate chips and chocolate syrup. Serve immediately and enjoy!
ICE Pop Sparklers
Ice Cube Tray (or your favorite ice pop making molds)
Toothpicks or popsicle sticks
1 bottle Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE
1 container of fresh raspberries, chopped
1. Fill you trays or molds with Sparkling ICE, topping each with a scoop of chopped raspberries.
2. If using ice cube trays cover tray tightly with tin foil.
3. Poke a popsicle stick through the foil into each cube.
4. If using an ice pop maker place the handle sticks into the molds.
5. Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen.
6. This recipe works with any of your favorite Sparkling ICE flavors and fresh fruit. Enjoy!
1 ¾ oz VOGA Pinot Grigio
1 oz Tequila
3 ½ oz Lemonade
Garnish with lemon