We love get togethers in the summer with friends. Whether its a small family get together, or a brunch with girlfriends- it’s always fun to try new recipes and impress your guests. Take a look at some recipe ideas using Sparkling ICE zero calorie naturally flavored water, VOGA Italia Wine and RealBeanz ready-to-drink iced coffee.
Cherry Lime Mojito
- 4 oz. Cherry Limeade Sparkling ICE
- 1.5 oz. White Rum
- 10 Mint leaves (plus a few more for garnish)
- 6 Cherries (stems and pits removed)
- Lime slices for garnish
- In a large, sturdy glass, muddle together the mint and cherries until lightly-smashed
- Stir in the rum and then top with Cherry Limeade Sparkling ICE over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with fresh cherries, mint leaves, and lime slices.
- 1 Bottle of VOGA Moscato
- 1 12 oz. bottle of Peach Beer
- 3 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 sliced peaches
- 2 sliced apricots
- 1 sliced Granny Smith apple
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 sliced lime
- 1/2 liter club soda
- Pour VOGA Moscato and beer in a large pitcher and add sliced peach, apricot, apple, lemon and lime.
- Next add triple sec and stir gently.
- Chill mixture for at least one hour, and top with club soda and stir before serving.
Vanilla Caramel Coffee
- 3 oz. RealBeanz Caramel
- 1 ½ oz. vanilla vodka
- Ground cinnamon
- In a shaker, combine RealBeanz Caramel, vanilla vodka and ½ tspn of ground cinnamon.
- Shake vigorously and pour into mason jar. Sprinkle with cinnamon for garnish
- 1 oz. Pineapple flavored rum
- 1 oz. vodka
- 3 oz Pineapple Coconut Sparkling ICE
- Topped with ½ oz of Grand Mariner
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass or coconut shell with a pineapple chuck.
- 3 oz. RealBeanz Dark Roast with Coconut Water
- 1 ½ oz. white rum
- ½ oz. orange or tangerine liquor
- Tangerine slices
- In a shaker, combine ice, RealBeanz, orange liqour and rum. Shake and pour into glass
- Squeeze two tangerine slices into the drink and place one slice on rim of the glass for garnish
Sweet Berry Bourbon
- ¼ oz. simple syrup
- 1 ½ oz. VOGA Dolce Rosso
- 1 oz. bourbon
- Fresh Berries
- Mix equal parts water and sugar until sugar is dissolved to make simple syrup
- Muddle fresh blueberries and raspberries into a cocktail shaker
- Add ice, simple syrup, VOGA Dolce Rosso, bourbon. Shake well and strain into glass
- Add fresh berries and mint sprig for garnish