Special Perk! BronxMama readers will receive 10% of any booked party this summer.
All parties can be kosher or non-kosher and include:
The Kidaroo Party (recommended ages 1-4)
– 90 minutes of excitement and fun in our play space (extra time available)
– A special Kidaroo Birthday salute to make your child smile
– Party room decked out in balloons
– Personalized Kidaroo birthday invitations
– Party favors
– Juice served in a reusable, take-home cup
– Pizza for all children
– Custom made, themed cake to reflect your child’s interest
– Special Birthday craft project
– Fun temporary Birthday tattoos
– Paper goods
– Two birthday party hosts to set up, clean up and make your dream party come to life
– A great time for everyone!
Price: $449 includes 10 children plus the birthday child (ren) $20 each additional child
A “Classy” Bash (recommended for ages 2-10)
– Everything listed in The Kidaroo Party above PLUS – A trained professional / entertainer to lead a “class” of your choice
- Scribble Art Party – Paint, sculpt, make your own jewelry or anything “art” you can imagine. With the guidance of a trained artist, Scribble Art Workshop will lead your child and your guests through an artistic birthday experience you will not forget. Best of all! Each young artist will go home with their one of a kind creation. Add a theme to this party and create an art project to reflect it. Crowns for Princesses, Capes for Superheroes, Treasure Chests for Pirates….Oh MY!
- Sassi’s Performers Party – Whether your child’s dream is to meet a favorite show character, dance with a princess, participate in a magic show, sing along with Banjo or belly laugh with a clown, Sassi’s Performers will make it happen. You tell us the entertainer you would like at your party and we will get them there. This party is a sure hit with parents and children of all ages!
- Preschool of Rock Party – Bring our favorite music class to your special event. Create an unforgettable, playful and imaginative musical adventure for your family and guests. This performance is hip, fully interactive and intelligent, with a level of humor and candor that spans all ages. (additional fee may apply)
- Dance Party – If your child likes to move, shake or twirl this is the party to book. From Ballet to Zumba our dance instructors will make your event unforgettable. There is nothing more delicious than a group of tiny ballerinas dressed in tutus and nothing cooler than young hip-hop dances having a time of their lives learning new dance steps. Dance into it!
Price: $699 includes 10 children plus the birthday child (ren) $20 each additional child
All Birthday Parties can be upgraded to a THEME of your choice for an additional fee of $50.00. Some of our favorites are: Princess and Pirate Party, Circus Party, Wild, Wild West Party, Luau, and Safari, Prima Ballerina Party (This includes decorations, paper goods and a themed party favor)
Custom Parties of YOUR choice are also available. Talk to us and we will make your dream party come to life!
Party times: Saturday: 10:30, 12:30, 2:30**, 4:30** Sunday: 10:30**, 12:30**, 2:30, 4:30
** indicates exclusive party, Kidaroo is closed to the public (additional charges apply)
Prices do not include taxes or gratuities.
Additional parties during the week may be available, please inquire
“I wanted to thank you all for your help and hard work. We had a great party and we were very happy. Preschool of Rock was amazing and Brooke had such a fun time! Thanks again!” – Shari
“I just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with our Kidaroo party! When we walked in, the birthday girl was in a terrible mood. Within a few minutes of the party starting, however, she was smiling ear to ear and she didn’t ever really stop. The other kids had a great time as well (some were welling up in tears that they had to leave!). And of course Kim and Sheena did such a great job that even my husband and I were able to enjoy ourselves! The way they set up the room was adorable and they were terrific with the kids (and adults!). Many thanks!” – Alicia
“Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work on Saturday, Dylan had a blast and so did her guest. You were an amazing host and very accommodating. You did such a great job and the overall experience was superb. All of the parents are now considering planning their next celebration at Kidaroo. Thank you!” – Shanell
For more information, visit kidaroonyc.com