While we await the opening of our very own Bronx Children’s Museum, we all still very much enjoy visiting the other Children’s Museums in other boroughs. This giveaway is to celebrate the launch of a new exhibit that has opened at the Children’s Museum of Manhattan called Eat Sleep Play. This incredibly fun, interactive experience allows children and their families to explore how and why food, sleep and physical activity work together to power the body and fuel the mind.
Two lucky families will win a family 4 pack to the exhibit, while another will win a 2 pack of tickets. First, read more about the exhibit below:
- Kids climb up a giant tongue, through the mouth and into a giant brain where they can play interactive games that teach them how food decisions are made
- A talking toilet called The Royal Flush teaches kids how fiber, fruits, veggies and water affect their “pee and poop”
- Kids can fill an interactive stomach by pushing a lever; as the stomach fills lights go off indicating “still hungry”,” full,” etc.
- Children crawl through a giant intestine (made from enormous red septic tanks) that teaches how different foods break down and digest
- A 7-ft pumping heart shows kids how hard the blood has to work if the heart is unhealthy
- A life-sized NYC Green Cart allows kids to sell fruits and veggies using buckets, pulley systems and chutes
To Enter to Win: Tell us what ways you like to teach you children about their bodies and eating healthy. Please also let us know if you are entering to win the 4 pack or 2 pack.